Worship Recommendations & FAQ’s
Sunday 8am – Traditional Worship (Live Stream and in-person)
Sunday 10:30am – Live-Band Worship (Live Stream and in-person)
Worship Recommendations & ‘How to’s’
- To worship online, please click on the SUNDAY LIVE button on our homepage, or CLICK HERE. You may also connect to LIVE Stream worship services through Facebook Live, or even our Youtube channel.
- If you’d like to attend in-person worship on Sunday, please CLICK here to RSVP, as space is limited to 100 people per service.
- If you would like to participate in communion at home, during online worship, please have a small amount of simple bread and wine (or grape juice) prepared. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- For in-person worship, please arrive 15 minutes early so that there is time to be seated with social distance precautions.
- For in-person worship, please arrive with a mask out of abundance of care for others.
- For in-person worship, please self-assess health before coming to campus, including taking temperature, and refraining from attending if you’ve had any signs of illness.
Frequently Asked Questions for In-Person Worship
We are currently in Play 2, which includes indoor in-person worship in the Sanctuary with multiple safeguards in place, as well as online live stream worship services.
What to expect when I arrive?
On your way into church, you will pass multiple signs reminding you to have self-checked your health at home, and even warning signs of Covid-19. You will also see multiple hand sanitizer stations. Upon entering the lobby, you will be directed by an usher to your socially distanced seat in the sanctuary.
What if I don’t have a reservation?
We will anticipate being able to seat a few people who have not previously filed out a registration. If all seating is accounted for in sanctuary, overflow seating will be available in the Fireside Room.
Will there be coffee?
Regretfully, coffee will not be available during Play 2. We’re sorry. For those of you who really need your coffee, we’re especially sorry.
I’m 65+ and would like to attend. Can I?
In short, yes. However, we ask all people to seriously think about making the best choice for themselves. There should be no feeling of guilt if the best choice for you is to remain home. Your church supports you.
Will Nursery be open?
No, not during Play 2. But children are certainly invited to worship with you in church, if you can handle their wiggles. We love their wiggly selves!
Will KidsChurch be happening?
No in-person KidsChurch will be happening during Play 2.
Will there be communion?
Communion is offered for both in-person and LIVE Stream worship. In-person communion will be received through individual disposable packages, with the elements contained. You’ll receive your communion packet upon entry, and will receive instructions during the service. Online communion will be offered, with you providing your own elements. CLICK here for more info about online communion.
8:00am – 1st, 3rd, & 5th Sundays
10:30am – 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sundays
6pm – 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sundays
Will LIVE Stream online worship still be available?
Absolutely! We consider online LIVE Stream worship one of our worship venues, and will most certainly be continuing with this worship experience.
Will masks be required?
We are requesting that you please wear masks out of abundance of care for people. We have read all the articles like you have, and know that there are all kinds of viewpoints, and are asking that you please wear a mask to show love for one another. If this creates a health risk for you, we understand, and will welcome you without your mask.
Will we be singing?
Yes, since we have asked people to wear masks during Play 2 out of abundance of care for people, we will include singing in the service.
How long will the service be?
While some elements will be shorter, still plan on a one hour service.
How can I contribute to the offering?
Offering plates will not be passes, but we will have locations to drop off your offering. In addition, you may still give online, or text to give.