We value team ministry and partnership.
There are many opportunities for you to serve alongside a team at Christ Lutheran through worship services, ministries or missions. As the Body of Christ we all have valuable gifts to connect people to Jesus!
Share with us how you'd like to serve alongside others and a leader will provide next steps for you.
discover your spiritual gifts
We believe God created each person uniquely to love God, each other and our neighbor. Our personalities, experiences, skills and spiritual gifts are all used by God in our daily lives.
"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:10-11
We invite you to discover your spiritual gifts through a brief online test. All gifts are used by God and contribute to His work in the Church locally and globally.
It takes a team of gifted people to create meaningful worship experiences at Christ Lutheran – people like you! Here are some of the many ways you can serve in worship:
- First Impressions: Ushers, Greeters
- Music: Traditional Sanctuary Choir, Contemporary Worship Band, Handbells, Festival Worship Orchestra
- Tech Team: operate cameras, video switcher, ProPresenter, Mixing Engineer or lighting for worship and special events
- Worship: Altar Guild, Scripture Reading
- Kids' Church: Hospitality, Group Leaders
Being the Church doesn’t end after worship on Sundays – we are called to love God, each other and our neighbors every day. Check out current teams that support the ongoing ministry at Christ Lutheran:
- Admin Team: data management and office tasks
- Care Team: prayer, meal deliveries, hospital and home visitations
- Christ Lutheran School: preschool and day school (K-8) classroom volunteers
- Equipping Hour: adults classes for daily tools in Christ
- Health and Wellness: griefshare, resource with classes and tools
- Missions: service projects and missions trips
- Prime Timers: Monthly lunches and off-campus tours
- Small Groups: lead a small group, facilitate training or encourage small group leaders
- Women: Annual events and bible studies
We believe God created us to work together for the sake of the Gospel and to love our neighbors. We live this out individually through our daily lives in our vocations and collectively through our local and global ministry partners. This is where we live out our value of "acting locally, impacting globally". Check out our missions page to learn about what guides our missions and who we partner with.
Opportunities for you to love your neighbor through our partnerships vary throughout the year. Our volunteer hub posts ongoing and one-time projects for you to act locally and impact globally.